- Solheim & Brown Honored by UW-MadisonSchool of Nursing clinical faculty members Karen Solheim & Roger Brown received 2017 Academic Staff Excellence Awards.
- Science Fun!The School of Nursing hosted nine exploration stations on Sunday, April 2 as part of the campus-wide Science Expeditions event.
- Investigating Nursing Experiences in Korean Long-Term CareProfessor Ga Eon Lee, a visiting scholar at the School of Nursing, seeks a deeper understanding of what nursing staff experience in long-term care hospitals.
- UW–Madison Schools Unify Accreditation for Continuing EducationUW-Madison Schools of Medicine and Public Health, Nursing, and Pharmacy are the first in the state, and one of relatively few in the United States, to combine their accreditation processes for continuing education.
- Two School of Nursing Faculty Members are HonoredSchool of Nursing faculty members Barbara King and Barbara Bowers have earned awards from the Midwest Nursing Research Society.
- Green Buildings and BeyondIntegrating Sustainability into School of Nursing Facilities, Staff and Culture
- Simulated Situations, Real LearningThe Center for Technology-Enhanced Learning gives students a highly realistic but risk-free foray into nursing practice.
- From Here to OpportunityGwen P. Shapiro Rural Wisconsin Nursing Scholarship supports BSN student McKenzie Capouch to pursue her passion.
- May 3
- May 5
- May 6