- UW–Madison Schools Unify Accreditation for Continuing EducationUW-Madison Schools of Medicine and Public Health, Nursing, and Pharmacy are the first in the state, and one of relatively few in the United States, to combine their accreditation processes for continuing education.
- Two School of Nursing Faculty Members are HonoredSchool of Nursing faculty members Barbara King and Barbara Bowers have earned awards from the Midwest Nursing Research Society.
- Green Buildings and BeyondIntegrating Sustainability into School of Nursing Facilities, Staff and Culture
- Simulated Situations, Real LearningThe Center for Technology-Enhanced Learning gives students a highly realistic but risk-free foray into nursing practice.
- From Here to OpportunityGwen P. Shapiro Rural Wisconsin Nursing Scholarship supports BSN student McKenzie Capouch to pursue her passion.
- A Heart and Mind for Home HealthDNP student Troy Lawrence has a favorite clinical setting. The kitchen table.
- Toward Person-Centered CareAssistant Professor Tonya Roberts is reimagining long-term care to make nursing homes feel more like home.
- School of Nursing Welcomes Visiting Scholar Luo DanLuo Dan, a visiting scholar from Wuhan, China, hopes to develop an electronic asthma management app for parents of young children.
- March 28Community Healthy Aging FairCenter for Aging Research and Education sponsoring Healthy Aging Fair at Goodman Community Center12:30 PM, Goodman Community Center, Madison
- April 2
- April 3Gen Silent: Careers in Aging Week Exclusive ScreeningElevating the Stories and Lives of LGBTQ Seniors 4:30 PM, Enroth Hall, Signe Skott Cooper Hall
- April 4
- April 20
- May 3
- May 5
- May 6
- April 18Updates in Infectious DiseasesClinical Conference12:00 AM, Madison Marriott West
- August 14Comprehensive Review of Pain MedicineAugust 14-18 (more information coming soon)12:00 AM, Fluno Center for Executive Education
- November 92017 Primary Care ConferenceNov 9-10 (more information coming)12:00 AM, Madison Concourse Hotel