- Clinical Faculty (12 month contract)Applications accepted until filled. Successful candidates will demonstrate substantial experience as a professional nurse. Individuals with specialty knowledge and/or certification in community health, public health, school health, or as nurse educators and demonstrate strong interest in …
- Director, Center for Interprofessional Practice and EducationApplication due by June 15, 2018. The Health Sciences Schools seek someone experienced in executing a strategic vision to lead the development and operation of the Center for Interprofessional Practice & Education (CIPE). The successful …
- Associate Dean for Research and Sponsored ProgramsApplication due by June 30, 2018. Two years of academic leadership experience is required. Must have a record demonstrating leadership in the area of nursing research, significant contributions in research within a complex, research-intensive university, …
- Clinical Faculty (9 month contract)Applications accepted until filled. Successful candidates will demonstrate substantial experience as a professional nurse. Individuals with specialty knowledge and/or certification in community health, public health, school health, or as nurse educators and demonstrate strong interest in …
- Tenure-Track FacultyApplications accepted until filled. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in leading an active program of research that generates new knowledge about improving behavioral, mental, or physical health across the lifespan for one or more …
For full information about employment opportunities at the School of Nursing, visit jobs.wisc.edu.
Join the Leading Nursing Research Institution in Wisconsin
Excellent facilities: Signe Skott Cooper Hall, home to the School of Nursing since 2014, offers multiple high-fidelity clinical simulation labs, research suites, and one of the largest active learning classroom complexes in the country.
Rigorous academic programs: We enroll more than 500 students with degree offerings that include a bachelor of science in nursing (BSN), doctor of nursing practice (DNP), and doctor of philosophy (PhD).
Strong support for research: Extensive administrative support and rich opportunities for collaboration await at this research-intensive university, consistently ranked among the top public universities for overall research funding.
Information for Employers
The UW–Madison School of Nursing is excited to partner with you in order to meet your needs and connect you to our students. We are extremely proud of the student population and feel they can be an asset to your organization.
Employers may post a student job, new RN position, or opening for graduate prepared nurses on the School of Nursing’s intranet for students, please send any questions to Kyle Sanger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UW-Madison’s Student Job Center is another resource for employers. Any employer looking to hire students may post an opening on the site.
There are many opportunities to connect with students on campus. If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please contact Kyle Sanger at email@example.com or 608-263-5202.
Career Fairs and Events
The Nurses Alumni Organization (NAO) hosts career fairs periodically. Check this page for postings.
Employer Information Sessions are one-hour presentations conducted by organization representatives. The purpose of the information session is to provide students with information on employment opportunities, actual career paths, qualities sought in applicants and training programs, and a general overview of the recruiting process.
Recruiters are invited to conduct on-campus interviews through the Academic Affairs Office for summer and semester-long internships and full-time employment. We strive to assist employers in filling their interview schedules.