At UW–Madison, nurses lead.
In collaboration, in caring, in research, in innovation,
we lead to the future of health and health care—for Wisconsin and the world.
News & Events
- Clinical Faculty (12 month contract)Applications accepted until filled. Successful candidates will demonstrate substantial experience as a professional nurse. Individuals with specialty knowledge and/or certification in community health, public health, school health, or as nurse educators and demonstrate strong interest in …
- Dr. Barbara J. Bowers Selected for Sigma 2018 Nurse Researcher Hall of FameMadison, Wisconsin —April 12, 2018—Dr. Barbara J. Bowers, associate dean for research and sponsored programs and Charlotte Jane and Ralph J. Rodefer chair, is being recognized by the Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society of …
- Assistant Dean Karen Mittelstadt Recognized by UW System Regents for Contributions to School and CampusMadison, Wisconsin – April 12, 2018 – The UW System Board of Regents selected Karen Mittelstadt, assistant dean for academic affairs, to receive a 2018 Academic Staff Excellence Award. These awards recognize exceptional service to …
- April 24Spring 2018 Scholarship of Research and Practice ColloquiaA Modified Simultaneous Concept Analysis Approach for Distinguishing Clinical Symptoms12:00 PM, 1227 Signe Skott Cooper Hall
- April 25
- April 26Sigma Theta Tau Beta-Eta-At-Large Chapter Spring Scholarship Event 5:00 PM, Edgewood College
- April 26Health Occupation Student Association (HOSA)panel presentation 6:00 PM
IMPROVING THE EXPERIENCE OF AGING
With a multi-pronged approach that includes cutting-edge research on long-term care systems and hospital practices, we aim to transform the possibilities for healthy and fulfilling living for older individuals.
USING TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE CARE OUTSIDE THE CLINIC
From an online tool to support school nurses to apps that assist individuals caring for older adults, our innovative products connect the expertise of the university with the community.