At UW–Madison, nurses lead.
In collaboration, in caring, in research, in innovation,
we lead to the future of health and health care—for Wisconsin and the world.
IMPROVING THE EXPERIENCE OF AGING
With a multi-pronged approach that includes cutting-edge research on long-term care systems and hospital practices, we aim to transform the possibilities for healthy and fulfilling living for older individuals.
USING TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE CARE OUTSIDE THE CLINIC
From an online tool to support school nurses to apps that assist individuals caring for older adults, our innovative products connect the expertise of the university with the community.
News & Events
- UW–Madison Schools Unify Accreditation for Continuing EducationUW-Madison Schools of Medicine and Public Health, Nursing, and Pharmacy are the first in the state, and one of relatively few in the United States, to combine their accreditation processes for continuing education.
- Two School of Nursing Faculty Members are HonoredSchool of Nursing faculty members Barbara King and Barbara Bowers have earned awards from the Midwest Nursing Research Society.
- Green Buildings and BeyondIntegrating Sustainability into School of Nursing Facilities, Staff and Culture
- March 28Community Healthy Aging FairCenter for Aging Research and Education sponsoring Healthy Aging Fair at Goodman Community Center12:30 PM, Goodman Community Center, Madison
- April 2
- April 3Gen Silent: Careers in Aging Week Exclusive ScreeningElevating the Stories and Lives of LGBTQ Seniors 4:30 PM, Enroth Hall, Signe Skott Cooper Hall
- April 4