At UW–Madison, nurses lead.
In collaboration, in caring, in research, in innovation,
we lead to the future of health and health care—for Wisconsin and the world.
News & Events
- UW–Madison School of Nursing Best in Wisconsin for DNP DegreeThe University of Wisconsin–Madison School of Nursing is again one of U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools.” The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree ranked first among all Wisconsin DNP programs and 28th …
- Here, There and EverywhereThe School of Nursing and American Family Children’s Hospital created a joint position to accelerate the research translation process. Dr. Anne Ersig works to facilitate discovery and practice improvement here in Madison and across the …
- Leaders in Long-Term CareDr. Barbara J. Bowers and her team aim to reduce staff attrition and elevate practice perceptions with Geri-Res, an online long-term care nurse residency program. In a time when skilled nursing facilities across the country …
- April 3Spring 2018 Scholarship of Research and Practice ColloquiaDevelopment and Implementation of Graduate Clinical Preceptor Training Program12:00 PM, 1227 Signe Skott Cooper Hall
- April 3
- April 3
- April 4Pin Nominations for Graduating SeniorsNomination due by Wednesday, April 4th 12:00 AM
IMPROVING THE EXPERIENCE OF AGING
With a multi-pronged approach that includes cutting-edge research on long-term care systems and hospital practices, we aim to transform the possibilities for healthy and fulfilling living for older individuals.
USING TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE CARE OUTSIDE THE CLINIC
From an online tool to support school nurses to apps that assist individuals caring for older adults, our innovative products connect the expertise of the university with the community.