Sherrelle P. Jackson, DNP, RN, FNP-BC
Position title: Clinical Associate Professor
3123 Signe Skott Cooper Hall
DNP, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in: Nursing, 2017
BSN, Charleston Southern University in: Nursing, 2007
Dr. Sherrelle P. Jackson is Clinical Associate Professor at UW-Madison School of Nursing. She has been a board-certificated Family Nurse Practitioner for 6 years. Sherrelle teaches in the Doctor of Nursing Practice program and the Accelerated-Bachelor of Science Nursing program where she serves as clinical coordinator, providing leadership and administrative oversite.
Clinical Scholarship focus areas
Teaching and Learning
- Developing and evaluating ABSN curriculum and program.
- Organizing content throughout the ABSN program to align with the New Essential and National Standards.
- Creation of active learning instructional activities that fostered students learning through skill checkoffs.
Community Outreach and Engagement
- Facilitator for a BP screening community outreach program.
- Partnership with UW-Health Shared Governance Councils to provide leadership opportunities for students.