Launch your career from PhD training to an independent investigator role at the UW–Madison School of Nursing.
- Advance your independent research, including submitting proposals for
- Explore research partnerships campus-wide
- Join a community engaging in exciting new research
- Mentor undergraduate and graduate students in research
- Receive mentoring from skilled tenure-track faculty members
- Participate in research seminars and professional development workshops
- Share your research at regional and national research meetings and in peer reviewed journals